Sunday, January 20, 2019

1/20/19 Cat in luxury

Dear Family,
                When the Dr. prescribes Hot and Sour Soup from Golden Crown I am suspicious.  Bobby did not expect me to believe him.  We all loved the soup.  Seth even sat down with an entire order and a spoon.  I told him I would give him a bowl – not the whole take out container.  He laughed when he noticed the bowl only held ¼ of the container.  Yes, that would have been too much.
                Antibiotics, hot and sour soup, and Nyquil are helping Bobby get better.  Seth is getting better without antibiotics.  He went to bed at 6:30 PM on Tuesday night.  Adriel did get better with rest.  Bobby asked the Dr.  It has been three years since he needed antibiotics.  That’s nice to know.  We always wonder if this is a yearly thing but, no – it’s been a while. 
                I take Cold-Eze, Zicam, and Cold-Calm at the first sign of any supposed sickness.  I remain well rested.  Naps are one of my favorite past times.  I am blessed not only to love sleep but I find it easy to do.  I usually do not get sick.  I am very thankful, sickness is not fun.
                Bobby continued to lead youth group and Sunday school even though he is a deeper sounding man.  He was told to go home this week and one person said, “I hope I don’t see you tomorrow.”  Yes, it was that bad.  Even so, Bobby also did his Monday night meeting and we were able to keep our board game date with the Fenns.  Love them J.  Bobby keeps plodding on.
                Teaching Seth to drive was insightful this week.  He taught me; why I would want to know the IP address of a computer, that the interface of a computer might not show its operating system and about operating systems in general.  I enjoyed learning more about computers.  It is his specialty and he liked talking about them. 
                Seth also said, “We live a pretty luxurious lifestyle.”  I do not need to get a better paying job.  If God wants me to stay with the one I have it is OK. 

                Watching, “Raising Hope” makes me laugh.  We waited till now because we knew Seth probably would not have handled some words.  At this age, in his development, the halls of high school are worse.  Now Seth knows the word lucid.  I love to laugh.  Comedy is the best.
                May you enjoy the gifts of life as well.  May you find peace in all you have chosen to do.  May you follow God and find in Him joy, meaning, and purpose.  Much Love,


Cristy
               

                

No comments:

Post a Comment