Monday, November 19, 2018

11/19/18 Sickness & agreement

Dear Family,

Even in sickness, God blesses.  Bobby wasn’t feeling that well this week. He still managed to be an inspiring leader Tuesday night at Junior High Youth group. Rich led singing but Bobby still did the lesson. Wednesday night he stayed home and Seth was also sick so they both did. Poor things. I just let Seth know his colds will be worse now because he’s becoming a man. Man colds are the worst. I told him to look it up. It’s real. Right? If it’s on Facebook . . . .
Bobby helped fold my laundry. I admit it does take a while to get the pile that big. I start Friday night and by Saturday I had three loads to fold. It’s very sweet that he helped.
Seth is getting even more confident while driving. This week we conquered some gravel roads. We also worked on three-point turns. Whenever we get to highway 22 it’s time for one. He’s not quite ready for Highway 22 but a three-point turn, that’s easier.
I had to compliment Adriel this week. I told her that two people had turned down my plea for an artist after looking at her work. They didn’t think they could do as well as she does. One said, “I don’t draw people.” And these are art graduates! Adriel took that compliment and said she would draw for my next book! Yay!! Adriel will do it again!! How exciting. She even completed the first drawing for, “Star’s Big Fight.” You will love it! I am super excited.
We had a fun visit with Adriel's boyfriend Anthony Sunday night.  It's always fun to play card games and be.  
May you find what God asks you to do pleasant. May the burden he gives you be light (Matthew 11:30). May you find joy in obedience.



Much Love, Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment