Monday, September 6, 2021

9/6/21

 Dear Family,

 

            Blessings abound!  It cracks me up that Bobby loves cooking shows when he says, “I won’t try half the food.”  His immediate, “Yuck” response has always cracked me up when it comes to bananas or other squishy foods. 

            On another day Bobby and I had a lovely date at Azul’s.  They do make wonderful tacos.  We enjoyed chatting, being, and eating outside. 

            Wednesday night the youth group enjoyed s’mores.  There was happy chatting, 9 square, and huge marshmallows.  I can’t handle the biggest marshmallows. 

            Bobby enjoyed his Birthday.  He happily shopped, made amazing food, and delighted in being alive.  He created his own joy.  How fun!  He cooked several times this week.  Our fridge is full.

            Adriel visited and passed some wisdom on to Seth.  Seth desired to buy Adriel’s old laptop to give it to an online friend.  Adriel gently told him that at his age she also spent too much on friends and doesn’t want him to make the same mistake.  The advice was taken well.

            I am blessed to have a job I enjoy.  Thanks for your prayers and well wishes.  I love walking and that is what I do most of the day. 

            Also included is a picture of one of my walking buddies.  Yay for friends J.

            May you find joy in the lives that you encounter.  May you be a blessing to others.  May God fill you with His fullness that you can fill others.  Love and Hugs, Cristy

           

 


No comments:

Post a Comment