Monday, February 8, 2021

2/8/2020

 

Dear Family,

 

                The sun is beginning to dry our land.  Bobby is reading someone's adventures on the Pacific Coast Trail (PCT).  Adriel and Bobby are both starting to dream about doing another section hike.  Apparently, I am not invited.  When I said my limit is 10 miles a day and 3 days only I am out.  They think they broke me.  Oh well, I hope they have fun.

                Bobby was excited when a lot of teens came to the Middle School group.  They are inviting their friends.  We enjoyed singing, socializing, and the message.  Happy wiggles and giggles abounded.

                I had some good talks with Adriel and her Boyfriend.  She says he helps her study.  Sounds good to me.

                Adriel helped me put the garbage and recycle cans out.  I am very glad about this.  It’s a timed event Wednesday nights when Seth is at the youth group.  The truck is gone so they have their chance.

                Bobby cooked several delicious meals this week and I am so glad he loves to cook.  I am happy to live on cereal but the kids want better.  Case in point.  I like pesto sauce.  Seth said that when I added pesto sauce to spaghetti noodles, “That’s not spaghetti, that’s an abomination.”  He refused to eat any.  More for me.

                May you delight in God’s salvation and plan for your life.  May you find peace in all your paths.  May you know how deep and how wide is the Love of God.

 

Hugs,

 

 

Cristy

PS, the picture is of a shirt we found in my laundry.  We asked Adriel how it fit her since the shirt was so small.  Bobby tried it on to see if it fit him.  Adriel was put off a bit – "The things my parents do while I am not around."



No comments:

Post a Comment